Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cat Pix

I seem to have been doing a frenzy of photography of late including, of course, several new cat photographs which turned out rather well. Above is Willy after rolling in what is left of the lawn. Because of the continuing drought - it's been going for months now - water restrictions are in force so everyone's lawns are all now brown and sere.

This is Pickle who I captured this evening being arboreal. She lives down the road and is Willy's friend. They've been pals since both of them were kittens. She once got lost on the other side of the creek, but was found again much to the relief of her owner.

Lizzie, Miss Boss, was none to pleased to see Pickle so close to her territory. She has in the past bashed her up and will not tolerate her presence.

Posts on The Mammals concert and the Art Exhibition coming soon...

4 comments:

Jan said...

I love your combination of interests...cats, music etc
Your Lizzie cat is very like one of my tabby sisters...
Cats...I agree: there's nothing like them!

Anne S said...

Great little beasties I agree.

Oh,I think the more interests you have the better. It stops one from dying of boredom. I always like to have something to look forward to, no matter how inconsequential it may be.

Kay Cooke said...

I love these catty pics! Especially the on eof Pickles - so regal!

Anne S said...

Pickles photo turned out really well. I got a photographic print of it to give to her owner who thought it was lovely and was most appreciative.